Making some delicious tacos with Milpa nixtamalized corn flour. A taco is a corn tortilla, filled with different types of meat and vegetables. Its preparation is very simple, there are hundreds of ways to prepare them; I usually make them sautéed on a grill or pan and later the tortilla is usually presented folded in half with the filling in the middle. You can also brown them in the oven, hanging on the rack so that they take the shape of a crescent and are ready to enjoy with the filling you want, chicken, meat, vegetables or whatever your imagination allows you.
- Cut the breast into fajitas, likewise the chiltomas (peppers in Spain), onions, celery and carrots.
- Crush the garlic cloves well to spread it on the fajitas, salt and pepper to taste and let it rest.
- In our case we usually use few sauces, however there are people who like it a lot, so we leave here a recipe for a homemade sauce.
- In a pot or casserole we place half of the tomatoes with a cross cut to remove the skin later, half an onion, two cloves of garlic clean and split in half and if you want it to chop add chili or a chilli pepper, cover with water and let boil until the onion is tender, depending on the fire about 10 minutes.
- Once it cools you can liquefy or crush it, if it is a little thick you can add a little broth or water. We booked.
If you have a griddle or otherwise in any pan, you can heat it and spread it with the oil of your choice, put the breasts once it is hot, we brown them, when we see that they are half done, we add the vegetables, taking into account the most hard to the softest, in this case you usually like them to be golden, but not very soft so you should go looking for that point that everyone in the house likes. You must be aware of correcting the point of salt and pepper, remove from the heat and let it rest for a few minutes.
If you already have the hot tortillas ready you can start assembling the chicken tacos, fold the tortilla and add the breast with its vegetables, you can add lettuce, a chopped tomato, avocado, grated cheese and if you want you can put them in the oven to heat them and melt the cheese.
With these tacos you will not leave anyone indifferent, you will see.